If you are a driven, ambitious, resilient individual, and don’t want to join the 12.4% of graduates choosing higher education because you’re keen to kick start your career – we don’t blame you!
Three whole years of studying takes a toll on you. Why not wave education goodbye and drive off into the sunset, out of your comfort zone and towards a lucrative future.
Are you at the stage where you are thinking: what career prospects could there possibly be for graduates at the moment, especially in a pandemic?
Finding the perfect role can be tough, so maybe further education seems like the easier option? The endless job applications, the rejections, the uncertainty, the fear… we could go on.
But, don’t worry, you could consider an exciting and welcoming career in recruitment…
Recruitment to the rescue
Let’s be real, many degrees don’t gift you with a clear path towards success in the working world. But if that’s resonating with you, let us take that stress away. The £42 Billion Pound UK recruitment industry could be your future.
The appeal of a role in recruitment
Working in recruitment may not have crossed your mind, but, it is actually a perfect industry to get your footing in the business world, especially if you feel that a target driven/sales type industry would suit you, whilst also working your fresh-out-of-university mind.
Think sales, think marketing, think social, think rewarding, think development, and think progression (AKA bonus incentives) … that’s the world of recruitment in a nutshell.
More specifically (If you’re a little confused – and intrigued!), after your expert training, you will be responsible for:
1) Being Unique! Standing out & developing ‘Your Brand’ in a competitive marketplace (social, phone, email)
2) Being Personable! Account management, both existing candidate and business relationships
3) Being Smart! Targeted candidate mapping via LinkedIn, Job Boards & other sources
4) Being Professional! Conducting candidate interviews, and qualifying them against current live roles
5) Being Genuine! Ability to sell your recruitment service from start to finish through trust & previous business delivery & case studies #standoutagainstthecompetition
6) Being Savvy! Administrative work: data analytics, research, CV advancement, to support candidate’s applications
And a cocktail of other things – this is a super varied role! (Plus, we have a beer fridge!)
If you’re not sold yet, how about this list?
· The best recruitment ‘tools’ and tech that you’ll need to stand out
· A cool marketing team that supports you with brand image and style
· Top tailored training and development opportunities
· A whopping 27 days holiday, plus bank holidays and extra leave (length of service dependent)
· Dog-friendly office space (If you don’t love dogs, probably not the office for you)
· Friday Beers and a swanky in-house bar station
· Culture like no other – Exciting annual company-wide events and team socials
· Focus on wellbeing – healthy mind, healthy life!
…To name a few!
Training has a huge impact on a graduate’s career path, as our Group Operations Manager, Emma Walsh, points out:
“We have an award-winning training programme that has taken grads from entry-level to senior status!”
If you thought University was the best three years of your life? Think again!
If you can’t stop thinking about us, use your initiative and track Emma Walsh (Group Operations Manager) down for more info! And be quick, you don’t want to miss out on this graduate opportunity.