Supply Chain Coordinator
Global Blue Chip Business
6 month FTC (strong potential for role to go permanent)
Competitive basic + package
Are you an ambitious retail supply chain professional looking to develop your skills working alongside industry leading professionals in a collaborative, positive and global organisation?
This globally recognised market leading business, with a multitude of household brand, has experienced significant growth in 2020, specifically across the eCommerce Markets, and is keen to develop this further.
As a result, I am currently supporting this prestigious client in recruiting a new Customer Supply Coordinator role for this newly created function. The role is looking to identify a candidate with considerable experience across tactical supply chain activities, ideally within the FMCG sector, who is looking to develop their career as the business continues to expand.
- Responsible for processing of orders and queries, ensuring that all communications are provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support the local markets in achieving budgets set by the Account Director, by securing inventory and processing orders as quickly as possible
- Work closely with the global supply chain teams and commercial function to help deliver sales targets
- Prepare the quotes, working with the content specialist to ensure all relevant lines are set up
- Track orders, and provide reports on performance
- Solid sales experience in order management and data processing
- Experience of working within a supply chain function which supplies into Amazon would be beneficial
- Strong influencing skills
- Understand how to align trade terms to minimize the cost of doing business with key clients & drive channel profitability
- A strong influencer who can navigate internally to optimize our way of doing business to meet customer needs
- eCommerce supply chain experience would be desirable
- Excellent planning ability
- Organised self-starter
- Strong Presentation ability
- Excellent Communication ability
- Team player
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.