About the business:
Your potential new employer is a business that has grown from £20 Million Turnover to over £45 Million turnover in recent years, having launched a new product with great success just prior to 2020.
With a growth mind-set and defined routes to market, four to be precise, now is the time to bring on-board a talented Marketing Executive.
Working in a team of 3, including a Marketing Director and a Marketing Communication Executive, you will be tasked with further growing the three defined divisions within this growing Consumer business.
Supporting the sales team, you will assist in maximising the commercial potential of own branded and customer branded products via B2B and B2C channels. Given the autonomy of this role, you wll do this by both Digital and Non Digital channels.
About the role:
- Assist in the creation and delivery of companywide marketing material
- Oversee daily admin tasks
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns
- Assist with multiple digital platforms including websites and social media
- Working with multiple external agencies helping to
- Working with external stakeholders including; customers, design agencies, PR agencies printers, web developers and event organisers
- Carryout regular Market / Competitor analysis and research
- Assist in the collection, collation and analysis of competitors activities, campaign reports, statistics and other key information
- Maintain the accuracy of public information covering all marketing collateral and websites
- Undertake desk research including competitor and market analysis
- Support portfolio marketing activity and other project work as required
- Multi-tasker, able to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Digital marketing experience
- Website management
- Creative media skills – e.g. photography, filming and video editing
- Strong IT skills, including WordPress, Microsoft and Adobe packages
- Able to work independently, multi-task and work effectively on concurrent projects
- You will have operated at Marketing Executive level