Dog Friendly Social Media Guru – Is this you?
This is a great opportunity for a creative Social Media Guru who is hungry and enthusiastic about developing a new social media strategy across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Join a high spec, modern office overlooking the Mersey, a collaborative culture within established boutique business.
Why Dog friendly? We’re a little quirky here, and we’re not just talking décor and Pineapple themed meeting rooms, our office rescue Doggos sit within our marketing team and are part of the bigger picture, they attract attention and have targets to achieve so you’ll need to think ‘disruptive Dog marketing weekly’!
You’ll have the opportunity to progress your career fast, based on your performance and passion.
Reporting into the Senior Leadership team, you will be responsible for 3 brands with a newly established brand to come, so there will be a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Social Media Idea creation, planning and scheduling of social media content alongside our Creative Executive (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn) alongside an ongoing strategy for growth – supported by Management Team.
- Organic Growth We’re not here to throw huge budgets at socials, we already know how to do that for quick impact, we want someone who can focus on long term organic growth.
- Social media copywriting alongside our Copy Writing Guru – Excellent writing skills, creative flair and eye for design across copy, imagery and GIF selection. Self-motivated to present new ideas to HoC and rest of team
- Our Community management – Handling any questions through social – sharing your insights to the rest of the team on a weekly basis to help inspire new ideas and goals. Must have excellent ‘5 star’ customer care ethos and ability to multi-task at speed!
- Research & Analyse – Experience of using social media analytics and reporting to provide evaluation and ideas for solutions, new projects and the bigger picture.
- Events & PR – there will be the chance to help research ideas and speakers for events & implement PR activities including community events.
- Influencer Marketing – experience of, or an interest in handling influencer relationships from research to outreach.
Main expectations of the role & where you’ll really need previous experience…
- Ability to create social strategy and content plans with the team “Failing to plan is planning to fail”.
- Understanding Goal driven marketing around Posting and engaging with followers. This isn’t just for fluff, we’re here to achieve success & social milestones!
- Analyse performance of activities, identifying areas for improvement or success, and report back to leadership / Creative Team.
Who are you?
- Confident and organised with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye for premium design & innovative marketing.
- You’ll be joining a vibrant, energetic team who share a passion to modernise our specialist sectors through tech and out the box thinking!
This is an in-house role so you’ll have the opportunity to really own social media and grow your passion across: content planning, community management, customer engagement, copywriting, social analytics, events and influencer marketing.
Are you thinking this is describing you? Next steps?
You can Apply with Just a CV, orrrr, you can think outside the Box with your application…