Business Insights Manager
FMCG – Food & Beverage
Are you an analytical and commercial insight led marketer looking to work on a broad range of projects? Do you want exposure to globally recognised brands in a world renowned manufacturer?
This global FMCG business are continuously looking to improve their consumer focus and stay ahead of trends. The marketing function is extremely busy and is looking to hire a Business Insights Manager to manage continuous data across their key function.
As the Business Insights Manager you will have one direct report and look to inspire growth by integrating and driving insight from retail, consumer panel and other relevant in-market performance data. To provide one actionable version of the truth across the market and develop recommendations that inform and influence marketing and sales strategy and tactics.
- Lead the data integration across the consumer categories
- Use and integrate multiple data sources alongside behavioural observation to deliver insights in an engaging and impactful way
- Lead deep dives and opportunity mapping exercises on specific business issues and opportunities
- Lead quarterly/annual performance reviews and forward planning with continuous research agencies
- Build and strengthen a collaborative relationship with external continuous agency partners to ensure timeliness and quality of agreed deliverables
- Manage and develop one direct report (Business Insights Analyst)
- Developing our analytics capabilities: Take analytics to the next level by exploring how to leverage our advanced digital capabilities.
- Collaborating and supporting colleagues and providing thought leadership to build collective effectiveness.
Business Insight Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of marketing insights experience within FMCG or FMCG research agency.
- Strong experience in analysing retail sales/customer data (e.g. IRI/Nielsen, Dunnhumby, IQVIA) to diagnose performance to drive action.
- Commercial orientation and impact
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Driven individual looking to move up in a busy, fast paced environment.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.