Our Search & Selection services are trusted by some of the biggest brands and most exciting startups in the consumer product sector…
High success rates when recruiting can be transformative for organisations of all sizes. As the consumer product Search & Selection specialists, that’s something we’ve seen for ourselves time and time again.
- What is Search & Selection?
- The benefits of Search & Selection.
- Proven recruitment partnerships.
What is Search & Selection?
Search & Selection is a precise and proactive approach to recruitment, in which an organisation makes direct approaches to relevant candidates within a defined talent pool. In other words, the best talent for the role is actively sourced, leading to better engagement and significantly increased retention.
That’s why Search & Selection is our method of choice here at The Advocate Group. However, it’s not the only way we secure success.
Here’s what makes our methodology unique:
- Brand Advocacy Approach: We don’t just source top talent – we become ambassadors for our client partners. By operating as an extension of you, we’re able to source talent that aligns with your brand, your culture, your people and your vision.
- EVP Promotion: Our innovative marketing strategies ensure significant visibility of your employer brand through eye-catching campaigns and enhanced brand/role collateral.
- Streamlined Processes: We’ve simplified recruitment to make it more efficient and ensure stakeholder alignment is consistent throughout the hiring process.
- Digital Shortlisting: We’ve invested heavily in a variety digital shortlisting to make the hiring process more intuitive, more diverse, and more effective.
- Talent Insights: Using big data sourcing tools, we can add value to your recruitment process through services that give you in-depth insights into your market and available talent pools.
The benefits of Search & Selection
By leading with Search & Selection, organisations can benefit from:
- Access to 100% of the Talent Market: By seeking out the market’s best talent, recruiters and hiring managers are able to access passive and hidden talent, as well as those actively looking for a role. It’s all about finding the very best person for each role – not just the best candidate that happens to apply.
- Boosted Retention: Finding people who align with both the role requirements and company culture means they’re more likely to stick around. That’s why 96% of the candidates we place stay with that organisation for at least 12 months.
- Right-First-Time Candidate Shortlists: When every candidate in a shortlist has been chosen specifically based on key role and culture fit criteria, your shortlists are far more likely to be right first time.
- Speedy Results: A targeted Search & Selection approach cuts time to hire – especially when coupled with our time-mapped process and consistent communication touchpoints with client partners. And, the more efficient the process, the lower you can keep your short- and long-term recruitment costs.
Proven recruitment partnerships
At The Advocate Group, we believe (and know from experience) that Search & Selection is the most accurate, effective approach to talent acquisition. But, the extent of its success depends on how it’s implemented.
What makes our approach so successful is our combination of ethos, process and strategy. It’s why we’re trusted by so many amazing longstanding partners, and are consistently announcing new partnerships with consumer brands of all sizes.
It’s thanks to our rigorous, intuitive, and holistic methodology that we’re able to deliver for brands across the consumer product sector, time and time again.
Want to experience the benefits of Search & Selection for yourself? Get in touch to find out what we can do for you:
Call us: 0333 772 7200