Retail – Fast Fashion
Are you an ambitious warehouse manager, looking to joining a growing SME who are investing significant across warehouse and wider supply chain operations? Do you want to take ownership of a warehouse expansion and system upgrade, with a potential experiencing double digit growth – then this is the role for you!
This Growing Fast Fashion Business with a highly recognisable brand, who take pride in delivering world class products to their diverse portfolio of customers, are currently in the market for an Warehouse Manager, focussing on developing warehouse strategy. The purpose of the role is to manage, simplify and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the warehouse processes, including a warehouse expansion and systems’ upgrade.
- Manage all activities relating to goods inward, internal processing & goods outward.
- Develop new & efficient processes.
- Develop new stock control processes. Improving accuracy and reducing wastage.
- Recruit train & manage a small warehouse team of 5 to 6.
- Work closely with the Merchandising and Finance teams.
- Heavily involved in the development of our ERP system, so we can get the best out of it.
- Ensure compliance with partner audits.
- Develop Health & Safety protocols.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Understands and has been involved in the end-to-end stock control process.
- Self-starter who can identify tasks and implement successful solutions.
- Driven and motivated. Constantly looking at improvement and how they can help the business grow.
- Will go that extra mile to get the job done well.
- Experience of managing/supervising people, in a warehouse environment.
- Must be process and systems savvy. Have a track record of implementation and improvement.
- Looking for that next step in their career and to make a real contribution to success.
- A good communicator who can work with other departments.
- Experience using ERP software, preferable but not essential
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.