Inventory Manager EMEA
Leading FMCG Brand
Are you an ambitious Inventory Manager professional within the food or FMCG market? Have you managed large inventory team previously and would be confident to shape the function of an ever-changing and growing supply function?
This Leading FMCG Business, who are a leader within their market, are currently in the market for an Inventory Manager EMEA . You will manage an inventory team to accurately process, input and maintain control of all EMEA region across both manufacturing and warehouse operations. The ideal candidate will be driven, organised, and analytical and a self-starter who is comfortable working with limited supervision while ensuring deadlines are met. They will be familiar with audit and financial impacts of inventory control while having a clear understanding of the inventory function within an international Supply Chain network concerning processes for inventory flow from supplier to manufacturer to customer.
- Lead the inventory function in all day-to-day inventory responsibilities and activities, ensuring key tasks are completed accurately & efficiently
- Ensure that Month End reconciliations are performed accurately and promptly
- Investigate, resolve and follow up actions for all non-conforming inventory
- Enable ‘availability of inventory’ by transacting all inventory related documents
- Complete invoice turnaround within expected deadlines
- Supervise a team of supply chain coordinators dealing with the objective setting cycle and performance management requirements of their day to day roles
- Develop team capability by identifying gaps and supporting with training
- Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities in processes and systems
- Ensure inventory team controls relevant financial aspects of third-party supply chain partners
Ideal Experience and Background Required:
- Minimum 5 years within Inventory/Stock Control experience in a FMCG
- Minimum 5 years Management experience
- Strong working knowledge of inventory management software & processes (SAP would be desirable)
- Must demonstrate an ability to lead and motivate a team in a fast growing, dynamic and non-corporate environment
- Comfortable working alongside and communicating at all level of decision makers
- Methodical and exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starting, driven and completely focussed on the team and their targets
- Operational SAP experience
- Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing, Operations and Supply Chain on an international scale
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.