The Advocate Group is working in partnership with a globally recognised FMCG brand and one of the market leaders in the Beverage industry.
This is a highly ambitious and exciting brand that has experienced extraordinary growth over the last decade and still on an exciting growth journey across UK and EMEA.
We are currently leading the search for a driven and highly organised Regulatory Operations Specialist focusing on product labelling for EU.
- Responsible for label development and compliance review of projects mainly focused on flavor extensions within EU and label change management projects.
- Coordinate the development of graphics and product labeling with in- house marketing team and graphics team.
- Manage all third party labeling approvals of products necessary for the EU projects.
- Assist the corporate function in all product testing necessary for product registrations to ensure appropriate documentation and instructions to the labs.
- Coordinate the translation of legal and romance copy with local marketing team for own labels as well as for Corporate colleagues.
- Assist in peer review/ proof reading of labels proof reading.
- Responsible for keeping up and understanding the regulatory environment and interpretation of regulations for food and dietary supplement and how our products are affected.
- Ensure that the internal Regulatory department database for new products is kept updated with back up information for labeling management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or other related discipline with 3-5+ years of domestic or international regulatory or quality assurance experience.
- Candidates should have experience with international product or raw material registration or possibly supporting registrations with quality documentation in the beverage, foods or dietary supplements industry.
- Industry background: foods, dietary supplement, beverages
- This person needs to be: Highly organized, meticulous with a great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Result-oriented, creative and able to multi-task.
- Able to see what is relevant, prioritize and ask the right questions
Get in touch with Erin at the Advocate Group to find out more:
0151 209 2055