Established in 2006, my cient are one of the UK’s leading superfood brands. They import premium quality products from around the world and sell them into some of the biggest retailers in Europe.
As a pioneer of the emergent superfood trend over the last decade, they are looking to remain at the forefront of the growth of this sector. They are focused on developing an exciting range of both new products and brands that will reflect their core drivers of personal health, planetary wellbeing, and cruelty-free food.
If you want to work in a vibrant, entrepreneurial business with ambitious growth plans then keep reading!
You will be responsible for supervising the total warehouse operation in Keynsham, this will include managing all strategic and operational aspects of production, planning, machinery, goods in and despatch. With ecommerce operations currently due to be launched you will play an integral part in this project; therefore, ecommerce experience is desired.
You will be required to manage and oversee a team and achieve a high standard of productivity within the warehouse ensuring a smooth methodical operation to fulfil all orders. Having achieved our BRC (AA) accreditation, it is imperative that these standards are met at all times.
You will also ensure there is a strong focus on continuously improving processes and procedures and you will have a plan in place to future proof the warehouse operations with the relevant equipment and technology.
Other Duties to include:
• Creating a strategic plan for the warehouse which complies with and enhances the company business plan.
• Ensuring all operational KPI’s and company requirements are in place, met, tracked, and challenged.
• Managing people, and all aspects of goods in receipting, storage, inventory, picking and despatch.
• Bringing the best out of the team, delegating effectively, motivating them, and getting stuck in.
• Identifying improvement areas and plans, and implementing systems to boost company effectiveness & productivity.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all third-party suppliers, always ensuring smooth delivery of products.
• Keeping costs down and installing a cost awareness mentality across the team.
• Supervising activities to ensure the quality of product is maintained ensuring standards are adhered to at all times.
• Being responsible for adherence to Company SHE (Safety, Health, Environmental) Policies and Procedures
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.