National Account Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £0 PA
- Location: Liverpool
- Job Ref: NP2648
National Account Manager – Foodservice
Job Title: National Account Manager Foodservice
Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance & benefits
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Food and Drink
Job Reference: NP2648
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation, who operate across food and drink? A blue chip organisation who are based in the heart of the North West. Operating across both Brand and Private Label, the business produce quality products and have a strong heritage.
You will strategically manage accounts to ensure annual turnover and profit growth. As the National Account Manager for Foodservice you will be responsible for developing existing listings, generating new business, managing product launches and steering promotional plans. You will be part of a collaborative and supportive Foodservice team to develop customer relationships and raise customer awareness across branded and private label products.
You will work in a cross functional environment working closely with the marketing and buying department. You will report into the National Account Controller and support in strategic company objectives and implement detailed customer plans. As the NAM for Foodservice you will ensure annual turnover and profit growth targets are achieved, working from the head office in Liverpool. This brilliant opportunity offers a great long term career opportunity, excellent development and training and the ability to work for a global FMCG company with rewarding benefits and a great culture who promote a collaborative and supporting environment.
• Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
• Develop existing and new business, manage product launches and promotional activities.
• Manage a portfolio of branded and private label products.
• Implement account management processes such as sales forecasting, price maintenance and contract management.
• Develop customer relationships and raise awareness of product portfolio.
• Implement company strategic objectives.
• Implement, review and revise customer plans to drive account success.
• Represent the company with external stakeholders.
• Work in a cross functional environment specifically marketing and buying department.
• Develop account plans to increase new business opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience:
• FMCG food or drink account management experience
• Commercial experience within the Foodservice channel
• Graduate calibre
• Proven experience of developing and generating new business within industry
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to build relationships at all levels
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Presentation skills
• Self-motivated and achievement orientated
• High level of numeracy
• Knowledge of SAP is preferable
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080 Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org