International Regulatory Executive
Growing Food Business – Supplements & Nutrition
Competitive Basic + Package
Are you an ambitious regulatory professional, looking to develop your skills working alongside industry leading professionals in a collaborative, positive and food organisation?
This growing food brand, who have experienced significant growth in 2020, and as a result are currently looking to recruit a newly created International Regulatory Executive.
The role is looking to identify a candidate with experience across tactical regulatory activity, ideally within the food or FMCG sector, who is looking to develop their career as the business continues to expand.
- Responsible for preparing commercial documents for international shipments and samples (PL, Commercial invoices, COO). This involves working with internal teams and external suppliers to obtain the required information and also includes applying for relevant certificates from the Chamber of Commerce.
- Full ownership of technical shipping documents, including but not limited to: CFS & Health Certificates. This extends to liaising directly with customers in certain instances as well as the relevant authorities within various international territories.
- Working with wider Product Team and Creatives Team in assisting label briefs & regulatory reviews of product labelling & formulas for bespoke international product.
- Ensuring registration of products in international territories runs efficiently by supporting with detailed documents during the registration process.
- Once product is in-country, supporting international customers with completion of technical documents for product listings in newly won business
- Eagerness to learn and progress within the Product Team
- Eagerness to be ‘best in class’ from an regulatory point of view and keep up with rapid international growth within the business
- The role requires a certain level of initiative and independence to ensure tasks carried out in in an organised manner
- An interest in international markets
- Ability to be analytical and manage detailed specifications, whilst also being able to work well with marketing and sales teams & represent the brand
- Good analytical skills
- Strong IT skills and quick to learn new systems
- Excellent communication skills to foster great working relationships with key customers.
- High levels of accuracy in work and a methodical approach
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.