Job Type: Insights Manager
Do you have a passion for creating stories with data? Are you interested in consumer focused marketing?
Would your career benefit from joining a supportive global business with a collaborative SME feel?
We have a fantastic role with a market leading global FMCG business who have strong relationships within all major multiples. They have a culture that rewards great talent and genuinely looks to develop from within. As the Insights Manager you will need to be creative, self-regulated and a strategic thinker who can drive an idea through to completion.
The role of Senior Insights Manager will require:
- Design and own the insight plan within agreed budgets, balanced for the needs of senior leadership, brand and customer teams.
- Develop and maintain brand and retailer performance measures and report within the business.
- Identify and cultivate a roster of appropriate insight agencies that deliver maximum value for money and offer most up to date techniques. Manage and monitor performance of key agencies against contract requirements.
- Create and maintain bespoke insight sources, such as demand moments and brand health trackers, to build company industry leading insight reputation.
- Act as an expert resource to customers and industry associations and contacts.
- Work with the Brand, Insight and Sales teams to create compelling selling stories.
- Build strong relationships on a day-to-day basis and be proactive at managing the needs and expectations of immediate internal and external customers.
Senior Insights Manager Requirements:
- Must have data experience used in a commercial capacity
- Strategic, progressive mind-set
- Knowledge of consumer insight research methodology
- FMCG experience desirable but not essential
- A confident communicator with ability to influence across all levels
- Educated to a degree level
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.