Job Title: Head of Customer Collaboration
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Sector/ Industry: FMCG – Healthy Food & Drink Business
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a Head of Customer Collaboration for a Global Blue-Chip Business sat within Food and Drinks space. This business boasts a Health Driven Category and Environment.
Are you a Commercial candidate with Supply Chain experience? Do you have management experience and enjoy leading a successful team? How does working with the companies Top business accounts across Grocery & Convenience sound?
If you want to work for a Global Power then do not miss out – get in touch today!
This business are a major International Blue-Chip with a strong focus on Health & Well-being. They are highly build into working in an environment where we look after the Planet and its people.
You will be the face of the business and brand when it comes to engagement with the Top 6 Retailers, you will lead, develop and implement strategies from a Commercial and Supply Chain perspective. Interacting with Senior Stakeholders and inspire them based on a culture of continuous improvement.
- Managing a team of 3 direct reports
- Long and Short term Strategy creation across Supply Chain function – Customer Collaboration
- Constantly looking to improve current business operations
- Engage with Senior Stakeholders within the Top 6 business accounts (Grocery & Convenience)
- Cross-functional working; Sales, Supply Chain, Global
- Team development: manage and develop your team with a focus on personal growth
- Monitor Waste, Cost and Availability
- Contribute to business growth and drive performance
- Experience across Commercial and Supply Chain functions is essential
- Man-management experience (Coaching and Mentoring)
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to create short and long-term strategies for business improvement
- Strong data analysis skills
- Assertive and confident
- Experience managing challenges from a Supply Chain perspective within a business account
- Excellent communication skills (ideally dealt with Senior Stakeholders)
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic, dynamic team with a highly competitive salary alongside amazing benefits.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org or give Candice Shaw a call on 020 7871 8000.
Alternatively please apply via the link below.