Credit Controller AKA The Credit Octopus
We’re looking for a strong communicator able to build rapport/ relationships with senior individuals across a range of industries, have the drive to succeed and ability to work to deadlines.
In a nutshell, a Credit Driven, Financial, OCTOPUS-Multitasking machine!
If the title caught your attention, you’re the type of person we’re looking for as our environment is a little quirky and an enjoyable place to be, from office Dogs, to office breakout bar areas… we’re far from the usual library silence you may have experienced in past roles. Plus, who wouldn’t want to be a multitasking octopus with a varied role that lights your financial fire? You’ll get to work across 3 boutique businesses from our Lpool HQ and be a part of a business that partners luxury brands & Local schools!
Do you want to be heard, noticed, rewarded, and come out of 2021 on track with your career?
Finance is the heart of our business. We’re looking for someone passionate with experience In a varied financial/credit control role, we’re looking for a vibrant character with the patience of a true professional able to bring out the results we need to allow the business to move forward – could this be you.
Let me talk to you about the Role:
The role is super diverse and involves a mixture of: Credit Control & Group Financial Administration.
No two days will be the same and you’ll never feel that what you do isn’t recognised. We do however need you to be super organised and able to move and adapt quickly.
Alongside credit control experience, the successful applicant will ideally have the following experience and attributes:
• Highly competent with Excel
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills for internal / external support.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
• Has a strong team work ethic and determination to complete their work to the best of their ability.
• Confident in dealing with people over the phone.
• Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
• Reliable and flexible as to the needs of the business
• Proactive and self-driven with a desire to prove themselves
If the above sounds like a bit of you…. Get in touch, extra points if you hunt me down on Linkedin, Emma Walsh…
We want you to be fearless, and take the next step before it’s too late. Don’t miss the boat and don’t wait another year.
Time is precious, we all know that.