South East / Greater London
Sport / Fashion
Are you a creative marketer with a knowledge of technical performance marketing?
Are you looking to join a growing brand and lead online brand communications?
This exciting, award winning performance sportswear brand have burst onto the sportswear scene with industry leading products and strong ambassador connections. The brand is recognised for quality and innovation in the competitive sports space.
As the Brand Manager you will work very closely with the Directors to plan the key campaigns through-out the year, manage and execute those campaigns across all key consumer touchpoints and sales channels.
Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the business owners and directors with strategic short, mid long term brand strategy
- Lead and mentor direct marketing report
- Manage the day to day brand communications across newsletters, social, advertising and promotions.
- Connect communications and maintain brand message across Creative, Digital and B2B channels to develop engaging brand stories.
- Work to define and protect the brand’s look and feel, tailoring messaging and developing campaigns and activity for a range of different audiences and markets.
- Ensure that all content created by the wider team is relevant, on-brand and the best it can be.
- Develops brand guidelines to include a steer on visual assets, model selection and brand identity.
Senior Brand Manager Requirements
- Strong understanding of technical performance marketing
- Previous experience working with creative marketing, eComm and design focused roles.
- Previous experience in sportswear or an active interest in sport would be a distinct
- Must be a creative thinker
- Experience in writing product, brand or advertising copy
- Ability to mentor and manage a team
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.