Talent Acquisition Partner / Internal Head Hunter
Join the Fastest growing independent recruitment group in Liverpool!
Firstly, let’s talk about culture, career progression, dancefloors… and dogs!
At our Liverpool HQ, culture and growth has always been our focus – we’re a social bunch of all ages and together have a diverse range of experience!
We’re Growing: During the pandemic, Our Team linked arms and battled the Covid Recruitment market together and brought us out the other side to where we are now… Let us tell you about our new offices overlooking the glistening Mersey and why we need YOU, our new Talent Acquisition Partner!
You can meet the team via our Insta Pages!
Our offices: Already based in one of the most desirable buildings in Liverpool, The Plaza, where you are just a lift ride away from restaurants & a bar… we have now created a dancefloor in the office, just close to our kitchen/business lounge! The social nature of the office will be represented by the spacious interior design; break-out rooms, communal space, wellness areas and much more! So we are hoping attracting new talent won’t be too difficult!
With office rescue dog number 5 joining our recruitment team, our teams are always happy to hear the pitter-patter of paws when they arrive at work. And with the extra space in the new HQ, there’ll be more room for quick games of catch, and quiet corners to grab some well-needed chill time with friends, or alongside the tropical aquarium, need we say more? (Oh the viewssss! – Wow, as if cruise ships are passing by!)
What will the role entail?
- Develop and build a candidate generation strategy with full support from the Directors of the business.
- Approach and build relationships with aspiring recruiters right up to Director level industry leaders.
- Headhunt experienced recruiters
- Manage candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a premium, memorable, candidate journey.
- Build and manage relationships with internal management team to understand hiring needs and recruiting priorities.
- Work with Marketing, HR, Ops to create powerful attraction collateral!
What experience will you need…
- Previous recruitment experience working to targets and timescales.
- A ‘creative hunter’ mind-set and the ability to find those hard to find, multi-skilled recruiters & stand out trainees with a twist outside of the traditional methods! #outtheboxthinker
Yes: there is a commission structure for placements made!
No: we don’t work from home, we do what humans are meant to do – we win together, we lose together and we learn together. Celebrate success as a team not alone in your living/spare bedroom!
Yes: we have one of if, not the strongest commission structures in town!
Yes: we have invested in the latest tech, recruitment tool kit you’ll need!
No: we don’t dress down, we dress up and show up #premiumbrand!
Yes: we focus on wellness & putting your goals first.
Yes: we have some amazing top billers (200k – 600k annual billers! Learn from the best!)
No: we don’t have time for recruiters who are playing at this, we are looking for recruiters wanting to achieve their goals and work for them, nothing great happens in comfort zones and we invest in people who care about becoming the best version of themselves!
Track me down on Linkedin for speedy response! Emma Walsh! Group Operations