Are you an experienced Senior Manager looking for an exciting new role managing a multi-disciplined team?
Are you interested in joining a multi-million pound organisation with a global presence who are true leaders in their market?
Our client is a global leader within the chemical market with over 5,000 employees worldwide. We are currently recruiting for a passionate and driven Operations Manager to join their team in the North West.
The primary objective of this role is to lead a multi-disciplined team to ensure the efficient running of the Operation against company objectives.
This is the perfect opportunity for a strong leader who has proven success mentoring and coaching a multi-disciplined team and leading them to achieve the desired results.
Key areas of responsibility;
- Deploying and continuously improving the industrialisation process, with clear deliverables, milestones, reporting and governance
- Stakeholder management and collaboration with Global and Regional Engineering and Technology teams to ensure sharing and adoption of best practice
- Central Project team leadership, to drive discipline, control and communication across all functions
- Promote early and effective collaboration with Technology and Operations, championing DFMEA/PFMEA to ensure manufacturing feasibility is robust
- Full accountable for implementing people strategy within the team, driving high performance culture and empowering team members
- Ownership of the sites CAPEX budget and the 2 year forecasting process
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Ideally have a university education with a technical focus (ideally engineering or manufacturing) and substantial relevant experience
- Significant experience leading and coaching cross functional teams within a Chemical Manufacturing environment
- Technical team leadership experience of diverse teams, multiple disciplines, ideally a matrix structure within complex environments
- Excellent communication skills required to lead and motivate large employee population across multiple disciplines
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Stuart Tomkinson or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.