Wimbledon, SE London
Leading Food Service Provider
Competitive Basic + Package
Are you an ambitious Warehouse Manager, looking to inherit a pivotal role looking to drive change management across a fast paced warehouse operation? Do you want to work for a business with a strong reputation within their industry, hungry to develop and improve their warehouse operation and encourage best practise.
This Leading Food Service Provider, who take pride in a multitude of products across Ambient, Chilled and Frozen Products, are looking to recruit a newly created Warehouse Manager role.
This Warehouse Manage role will look to drive efficient and the effective performance of the Warehouse department in compliance with relevant legislation, H&S whilst also looking encourage Continuous Improvement.
- To ensure the efficient and the effective performance of the Warehouse department in compliance with relevant legislation.
- To ensure the company complies with current health and safety legislation approved codes of practice and guidance in all activities.
- To work proactively with managers to establish and maintain a system that promotes a culture of safe working practices across the organisation
- To provide direct management and leadership of the Health and Safety Team
- Analysing data to monitor performance and plan improvements
- To assist in the identification of training needs for employees and develop and deliver training as required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven experience working as Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, or equivalent role, with demonstrable team management and results.
- Experience of working with the Food industry (manufacturing, wholesale or distribution) would be beneficial.
- Proven leader, with the ability to lead and develop teams
- Experience of introducing change management and driving Continuous Improvement would be beneficial
- Ownership and development of H&S strategy across the Warehouse Operation
- Previous track record in training and development warehouse teams would be beneficial
- Ownership of budget across a warehouse function would be beneficial.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.