Job Title: UK Office Manager
Are you an organized and motivated office manager who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment? Do you want to be a key point-of-contact for one of the most exciting and fastest growing FMCG global brands?
Do you want to manage a busy office, putting your communication and relationship-building skills to use in improving efficiency and business services?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
– Responsible for the smoot running of the UK office
– Management of the front of house team
– Key point-of-contact for internal stakeholders
– Support the H&S Director and deliver Health & Safety inductions with new starters
– Co-ordinate and set up meetings as required by the business
– Ensuring office stock is maintained
– Point-of-contact for escalation of complaints and queries
As an ambitious and driven individual, you will bring:
– Previous Office Management experience in a fast paced working environment.
– Excellent technical skills across Microsoft Office
– Experience in the recruitment and line management of staff
– Experience managing contract tenders
– Excellent organizational skills
– Can-do attitude and ability to multi-task
– Confidence, flexibility and enthusiasm to support a global Food & Beverage corporation with ambitious growth plans
Does this sound like you?
If so, please get in touch!