Trade Marketing Manager
Office Based- Elstree
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
The Advocate Group are proud to be partnering with CanO Water, a brand with a mission to help people choose better for the planet, never compromising on quality.
Since its launch in 2015, CanO Water has seen exponential growth by shaking up the category, selling over 40 million cans (which is 40 million fewer plastic bottles sold!), and securing partnerships with Tesco, Holland & Barrett, Amazon, and more…
This BRAND NEW role is an opportunity for a dynamic, passionate and entrepreneurial trade marketing professional to level up their career and own multi-channel activation plans for a growing drinks business!
- Develop multi-channel trade marketing plans, working closely with sales team to develop and implement integrated marketing activations
- Build & foster strong relationships with key customers, maximising impact and identifying new opportunities
- Manage the trade marketing spend and monitor, analyse, and report on the performance of trade marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with sales teams to identify market trends and key opportunities to optimise channel strategies
- Work with the Design Manager to develop impactful commercial tool kits, and innovative store POS materials for retailers
- Ensure brand guidelines are maintained across trade, taking part in regular trade visits
- Manage the customer marketing calendar
- Previous trade marketing experience in the FMCG world
- A fast adaptable learner, a leader and enabler and will relish the opportunity to grow a trail blazing brand.
- Endless creativity and curiosity – we constantly try and go against the grain, so if you like normal, CanO Water is not for you!
- Adept project management – able to manage budgets and timelines with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, able to convey a compelling vision
- Analytically astute, with the ability to prioritise tasks or initiatives that have the greatest impact
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and drive the growth of an exciting global business, we’d love to hear from you!
Get in touch with Erin Lewis at the Advocate Group or APPLY NOW to be considered for this exciting vacancy.
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.