Are you an experienced category analyst looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience of working with consumer products? If so then this brand new exciting role could be just what you’re looking for, the role will require you to do the following:
We are working on this exciting new role for a large client based in Rochdale. The role will be 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Analysing key market, product, and sales data to identify any strengths, weaknesses, opportunities or threats for the business.
- Recognising actionable insights from data across multiple sources quickly and effectively
- Translate key findings and be able to present simply and effectively to key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Update and report market changes on a monthly basis using a number of different data sources
- Supporting NPD and brand communication by researching market data and price positioning, as well as helping predict sales performance
- Through the use of account specific data, identify potential opportunities to further grow the business
- Internal Promotional analysis to highlight the best ROI activities working alongside the customer in order to support their strategies
- Weekly tracking and updating of account specific sales data
- Use of IRI and Nielsen based customer information databases
- Use of Dunhumby,I2C and other customer specific databases
- Interest in consumer behaviour and data
- Experience in interpreting data and gaining insight
- Previous knowledge of SAP/BI
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please apply today or get in touch for more information.