Supply Planning Manager
Leading Consumer Products Business
Are you an ambitious Supply Planning Professional, looking support the development of a growing consumer product business in a newly created supply planning manager role?
This growing Consumer Products Business, who have experienced significant growth over the last 12/18months, are currently in the market for a Supply Planning Manager. The role will cover supply chain operations, in particular focussing on planning, materials, inventory management, and master data analytics. This is a great role for a candidate with significant experience supply plan ning across raw materials and finished goods, being the strategic thinker behind the function also playing a hands on role in its activity. The ability to influence stake holders, across all levels, is essential to the success of this role.
- Oversee the day to day operations of both raw materials and finished good planning
- processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements
- Ensure that product is planned to be moved between sites effectively to meet demand in the most cost effective way
- Organise your team effectively to cover holiday and sickness
- Take ownership of any planning issues that arise and liaise with relevant stakeholders to resolve
- Develop processes and use Continuous Improvement to drive down waste levels and increase efficiency
- Be the link between the planning team and other stakeholders to ensure the planning team focus on their core responsibilities
- Continually look to Identify and implement improvements to the material planning and transfer processes
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- 1-2+ years’ experience in supply chain management with an excellent understanding of end to end supply chain, especially manufacturing, procurement & logistics
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude and a sense of urgency & priority
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with proven ability to influence senior level stakeholders (internal and external)
- Impeccable attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a demanding environment to meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel at pivot table/vlookup level) and knowledge of supply planning in ERP
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.