Leading Consumer Products Business
Are you an ambitious Supply Planner looking to expand your skills working alongside some of the industry best professionals in a collaborative and well established organisation?
Currently working with a consumer product business which is a household name manufacturing well known products into the Retail Sector, who due to market expansion and further supply chain investment are looking to recruit a Supply Planner to join their team. The role in question requires you to support the Inventory planning team in executing the approved Inventory strategy for the UK business and be responsible for our short term supply with hands on all our products to support right on time.
The Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for:
- You will be liaising with the Customer Service, Planning and Sales team for high standards for high serviceability to our customers.
- Play a vital role in UK product launches – drive approved launch plans to success by actioning agreed plans in a timely manner holding and releasing stock in line with customer on shelf dates and critical paths in line with strategically and communicating effectively with Sales Services, Customer Services and Newport DC.
- Keep a close track on product intake plans to ensure 100% of adherence to flow plans and proactively identify, and act on mitigation plans when adjustments are vital
- Work closely with Customer Service and the Sales Teams to ensure clear channels of communication are maintained for flow plans, internal customer strategies, launches, stock plans and issues
- Find opportunities for allocation to support regional commercial strategies to improve sales opportunities for highly-constraints brands
- Work closely with Customer Services team, Sales Services team and Distribution Centre to ensure clear channels of communication are maintained at all times for approved Flow Plans, internal customer strategies, reworks and launches.
- Support the Inventory Planning manager in providing regular communication to the UK business on approved stock plans and issues; deliver a Container report cascading details of intakes and stock plans
- To lead the delivery of approved Point of Sale plans, communicating in advance and tracking arrivals for the Customer Service team to process. Reporting where stock is not shipped.
- Have a clear understanding of Customer Service goals and UK Business Objectives and Account Promotional activities in line with the company’s strategy.
- Follow and adhere to Company Policies and Procedures in line with SOX requirements, ensuring outstanding levels of quality and accuracy within all transactions.
- To take personal responsibility for achieving excellent levels of customer service and customer satisfaction when dealing with customers, both internal and external.
- Has to be confident with Excel intermediate – Expert level
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to Michael.email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
At The Advocate Group, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection