Supply Chain Supervisor
Global Blue Chip – FMCG Supply Chain
Competitive Basic + Package
Are you an ambitious retail supply chain professional looking to develop your skills working alongside industry leading professionals in a collaborative, positive and global organisation?
This globally recognised market leading business, with a multitude of household brand, has experienced significant growth in 2020, specifically across the eCommerce Markets, and is keen to develop this further.
As a result, I am currently supporting this prestigious client in recruiting a new Supply Chain Supervisor role for this newly created function. The role is looking to craft, execute and supervise supply-chain activities in the Europe region with the objective of creating optimal value while utilising our internal partnerships, and external pan-European logistics service. Experience of working with Amazon would be beneficial.
- Process and release orders in SAP and ensure the ordering process is aligned with agreed targets. In that respect, working together with the various Shared Service teams to resolve claims, check credit limits and collaborate with the Sales team in case of issues.
- Ensure a high level of service to our direct customers, focusing on solving issues to help maximise opportunities. Work with the Shared Services, ensuring all orders are processed timely and accurately. Maintain an up to date customer order form, to minimise errors.
- Handle inventory availability and allocation for customer orders. Collaborating closely with operational partners ensuring inventory availability is in line with customer expectations and DC requirements.
- Work with relevant distribution centres, ensuring products are shipped/ready for shipment and are delivered within in a timely fashion.
- 3-5 years logistics & supply chain experience
- Ideally have experience of working within an FMCG supply chain supplying into Amazon
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of main logistics models.
- Flexible and able to adapt to unique situations.
- Developing key insights that allow us to win the sale at the customer
- Excellent planning skills to ensure execution.
- Comfortable solving new or unfamiliar problems. e.g. Online platforms and consumer expectations are constantly evolving.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.