Exports & Customs Specialist
Global Drinks Business
Competitive Basic + Package.
Are you an ambitious import/export professional, looking to join a supply chain function and take ownership and develop the outbound flow of materials and help set up new “routes to market”? Do you want to work for a business experiencing significant growth and one which is investing in its procurement function to encourage a more strategic and cost effective approach to sourcing strategies? Then this is the role for you!
This exciting business, who take pride in delivering a premium product to their diverse portfolio of clients, are currently in the market for a Exports & Customs Specialist.
This role will ultimately own the process flow of finished foods, ensuring shipments are delivering on time to customers and are fully compliant. Working closely with the customer base, the successful candidate will improve and create new ways of delivering products internationally.
- Contact person for customers and logistics service providers
- Entry of customer orders in SAP
- Organize shipments to EU and oversea; manage operational contacts with haulers and forwarders
- Monitoring deliveries and checking invoices
- Preparing Customs documentations for international shipments
- Liaising with the relevant government authorities on customs-related matters
- Complaints and returns processing including claims processing
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum three years of professional experience in Customer Service and Logistics
- Relevant working experience dealing with Export Operations (including UK Customs) and international clients, ocean freight shipments
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- SAP experience is a must
- Advanced Fluency in English, other languages are a plus
- High customer service orientation
- Independence and reliability
- Problem solving “attitude”
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Active listening skills
- Initiative / proactivity
- Stress tolerance
- Passion & integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills (stakeholders’ relationships management and team working)
- International mind-set and cross cultural working attitude
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.