Supply and Demand Planning Manager
Greater Birmingham Area
Salary Range: £35,000 – £45,000
Are you a Planning Manager or an ambitious Supply or Demand Planner with FMCG experience looking to take a step into a management in a fantastic brand where you will have freedom to develop new ideas?
My client are a rapidly growing FMCG business who have doubled in size in 2 years and recently received a huge investment from a global food business.
This growth will offer significant opportunities to progress and play a key role in developing new systems and processes.
They are looking to bring on board an individual to work with management, inventory, supply chain and sales teams in demand planning operations, identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans and maintain demand planning processes to improve forecast accuracy, working with key stakeholders to plan, coordinate and execute demand planning activities.
Please find the key accountabilities below:
- Direct the development, execution, and continuous improvement of demand planning strategy
- Hold responsibility for driving improvements on forecast accuracy
- Develop, implement, and oversee all policies and procedures, for Demand Planning
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve service, minimise demand planning costs and optimise working capital
- Develop, direct, and support ongoing and new planning technology initiatives
- Establish effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimates to board
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance
- Management of forecast model
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.