Are you an experienced shopper marketing professional? Would you like to be part of one of the UK’s most innovative spirit drinks business with fast growing portfolio of craft spirits. If so, this opportunity could be for you!
This company is looking for a driven, dynamic and creative individual to be responsible for developing marketing strategy for a network of trade customers across multiple points of sale.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a marketing and promotional strategy for an agreed list of 3rd party brands, for each channel (e-comm, wholesale, grocery, independent retail, RTM and on-trade)
- Creating and managing a suite of sales tools that can be utilised by partner managers to execute and drive brand goals
- Managing the marketing budgets for our 3rd party brands and deploy them as a means of meeting our commercial targets with our partners
- Supporting our retail partners with any events and/or activations they run
- Strong understanding of the eCommerce and digital marketing channels gained from working in an FMCG or similar environment
- Demonstrable experience as an innovative Trade Marketing Manager with the ability to think outside of the box and challenge status Quo.
- Highly motivated self starter with the ability to work independently, responsibly, and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Good IT competency, along with ability to produce engaging presentations
- Strong commercial understanding and ability to drive sales through marketing
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please get in touch!