Global Consumer Brand, Leader within their Market
Are you an ambitious Supply Chain Professional, looking to support a global supply planning function across some exciting categories within the UK and EU markets? This role will look to be responsible for supporting the supply planning alongside another planner, looking after group planning for products that will be produced to key accounts in the Food and Beverage sector.
- Processing purchase orders with factories, planning and arranging international sea/air shipment from start to finish.
- Liaising with all parties involved such as factories, shipping agents, and customers to ensure a smooth shipping process. Monitoring shipments and updating relevant parties accordingly.
- Working with and reviewing shipping documents such as Bill of Ladings, commercial invoices, packing list, certificates of origin, and ensuring that correct paperwork is in place.
- Preparing and submitting necessary documents for customs clearance.
- Working with warehouses to ensure goods are booked into the warehouse correctly.
- Arranging deliveries and collections by road from point A to B.
- Other duties as required by logistics and the shipping department.
Ideal Experience and Background Required:
- Demonstrable Planning experience, of leading initiatives and driving change.
- Demonstrable experience within an administration position
- Demonstrate success of delivering goals through understanding best use of systems applications and technology
- Experience working within an FMCG environment
- Proven ability to set and review effective process in a customer focussed environment
- Excellent numeracy, analysis and decision-making skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Good PC skills – MS Word and Excel – and the ability to learn new packages
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.