Are you an experienced Social Media and Ecomm Manager looking for a new challenge? Would you like to join a fast growing FMCG company and work with some of the biggest brands on the Health and Beauty market? If so, this role may be for you!
- Help shape and develop digital / social and ecommerce capability ( with marketing heads) –drive followers and brand reach
- Support brand teams in the development and implementation of overall digital marketing plans, leading digital projects
- Work with brand teams and agency to build quarterly and monthly social media calendars for brand social posts
- Monitor results of social activity, recording learnings, and making recommendations based on those learnings
- Produce creative assets: static, animated, carousels and videos for brands where an agency is not being used
- Act as the key point person between agency and brand teams for brands executing social media through the agency – liaise with each party to deliver brand social media requirements
- Work with brand teams and agency, helping identifying brand ambassador and influencer partners
Experience, Knowledge and Requirements:
- Passionate about digital marketing, with a deep functional knowledge of social media and ecommerce
- Digital native – intimately familiar with leading social media channels
- Creative skills and ability to produce social media creative assets
- Experience across digital marketing channels (e-mail, web, SEM)
- Experience in brand communications
- Ability to create and execute social media posts
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Emily.email@example.com or apply via the link below.