Our client are a multi-billion pound organisation within the Chemical and Sustainable Technology markets with customers in a wide variety of markets. This particular opportunity sits in their rapidly growing Batteries division offering amazing career progression and opportunities.
With a presence on every continent throughout the world they are true leaders in their markets and now could not be a better time to join.
The opportunity is for a Senior Process Engineer – Wet, at their site in Billingham. This role will be the key engineering lead for the programmes on these assets and be responsible for interfacing with dedicated larger-scale engineers within the co-located team to ensure effective transfer of Technology and Engineering insights.
The role is offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including up to 22% pension contribution.
This is a high visibility role that will require robust engineering skills coupled with impact-aware communication due to strategic impact.
- Development and delivery of process development programmes at lab and pilot scale, potentially at both internal and external locations, working very closely with process scientists
- Ownership of process engineering models and calculations, and potentially review of other team members’ output
- Analysis of lab/process data and collaboration with scientists to provide fundamental understanding of process-property relationships
- Provide process engineering support for modification to process
- Degree qualified in chemical/process engineering or related industry
- Be able to demonstrate ability to apply creativity and problem solving in process design from lab to pilot scale
- Experience in the scale up of wet-chemistry processes with integrated solids-based
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Significant and proven experience in a related industry i.e. Fine or speciality chemicals, pharmaceuticals, mining and minerals, powders etc.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Stuart Tomkinson or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.