Our client are a multi-billion pound organisation within the Chemical and Sustainable Technology markets with customers in a wide variety of markets. This particular opportunity sits in their rapidly growing Batteries division offering amazing career progression and opportunities.
With a presence on every continent throughout the world they are true leaders in their markets and now could not be a better time to join.
The opportunity is for a Senior Process Engineer – Innovation, at their site in Billingham. The successful candidate will be located at site where the process labs and pilot assets are installed and supported to access third party assets where necessary. The Senior Process Engineer will drive process scale up programmes on these assets and be responsible for interfacing with dedicated larger scale engineers within the co-located team to ensure effective transfer of Technology and Engineering insights.
The role is offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including up to 22% pension contribution.
- Development and delivery of process development programmes at lab and pilot scale, potentially at both internal and external locations, working very closely with process scientists
- Ownership of process engineering models and calculations, and potentially review of other team members’ output
- Analysis of lab/process data and collaboration with scientists to provide fundamental understanding of process-property relationships
- Provide process engineering support for modification to process
- Degree qualified in chemical/process engineering or related industry
- Be able to demonstrate ability to apply creativity and problem solving in process design from lab to pilot scale
- Experience in the scale up of wet-chemistry processes with integrated solids-based
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Significant and proven experience in a related industry i.e. Fine or speciality chemicals, pharmaceuticals, mining and minerals, powders etc.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Stuart Tomkinson or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.