Our client are a multi-billion pound organisation within the Chemical and Sustainable Technology markets with customers in a wide variety of markets. This particular opportunity sits in their rapidly growing Batteries division offering amazing career progression and opportunities.
With a presence on every continent throughout the world they are true leaders in their markets and now could not be a better time to join.
The opportunity is for a Senior Process Engineer – Dry, at their site in Billingham. The successful candidate will be located at site where the process labs and pilot assets are installed and supported to access third party assets where necessary. The Senior Process Engineer will work as part of a team dedicated to design and execution of large scale manufacturing assets, co-located with process development and innovation teams to ensure effective transfer of Technology and Engineering insights.
The role is offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including up to 22% pension contribution.
- Project process engineering deliverables for the design of large scale plant, including scope, H&MB and equipment specifications
- Ownership of process engineering models and calculations, and review the wider team and EPC output
- Providing process engineering support for modifications to processes and validation of business decisions regarding process design and operation at all production scales
- Providing technology input in procurement processes, quality management processes, project and safety risk assessments
- Degree qualified in chemical/process engineering or related industry
- Experience on a multitude of projects of varying size, volume and value
- Demonstrable responsibility on process engineering deliverables on large capital projects
- Strong communicator and team player across sites, organisational functions and business cultures
- Experience in the scale up of solids based processes, with integrated wet-chemistry process technologies
- Strong IT skills and communication skills are a must
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Stuart Tomkinson or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.