Job Title: Senior National Account Manager – North West
Salary: £60,000 + Company car, bonus
A market leading business with a rich history in the UK are currently recruiting for a Senior National Account Manager to join the commercial team, managing the largest account in the business. Dealing with private label, the business has seen considerable growth over the last 2 years with planned and forecasted growth for the coming 5 years.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager this role will responsible for one of the largest accounts within the business, as such you will have brilliant negotiation skills and be able to handle tough conversations with buyers, whilst being commercially astute with the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
– Account Management of largest account within business.
– Management of eCommerce channels
– Highly autonomous approach to marketing, strategy etc.
– Negotiating with retailers, to achieve growth.
– Working closely with NPD team.
– Ability to agree, implement and manage business plans with customers.
– At least 6 years Account Management experience within an FMCG company.
– Experience dealing with UK retailers.
– Experience across the top 6 is highly desirable as well as exposure to online accounts such as Ocado or Amazon.
– Ability to self-motivate and self-manage
– Results orientated and an autonomous decision maker.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with ambitious plans over the coming 5 years.
For more information please apply now, or contact Will Cattell.
Phone: 0161 639 0080