Job Title: Senior National Account Manager – Major Mults
Salary: £60,000 – £75,000
Sector/ Industry: FMCG – Organic Company
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a Senior Sales Leader for a hyper-growth Organic Food and Drinks company who operate mainly within the ambient category. If you are wanting to work in one of the most ambitious and entrepreneurial environments there is then this one is for you!
This business are a medium enterprise and have seen incremental growth since starting out many years ago. They have an amazing family feel to their culture and are looking for a Sales Lead to Coach, Mentor and Lead their Sales team of 6. If you have man-management experience within Organic/Free-From/Health driven categories then apply today, don’t miss out on this amazing and very RARE opportunity.
Your main focus point for this role will be the task of open new doors across Grocery/Retail/Convenience/High-Street Channels for the successful implementation of Growth/Turnover of the company. The company currently have a strong Customer Account base but are looking to massively develop this.
- Managing a Sales team of 5 Account Managers and 1 National AM
- Long and Short term Strategy creation across Commercial divisions
- Liaison and collaboration with Marketing
- Negotiating on: price, costs, delivery and specifications
- Lead the delivery in line with the agreed SLA’s
- Reviewing your teams targets and performance (Coaching and Mentoring)
- Ensure a category selling approach to grow revenue
- Developing new business across New Channels and Accounts
- Responsibility for internal profit management
- 4+ years sales experience as a Sales Lead
- Must have experience from an Organic/Free-From/Health Category
- Experience of opening new doors within the Major Mults – highly desirable
- Experience working with Top 4 Grocers
- Man-management experience essential within a Commercial function
- Passion for retail and food
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience and understanding of reporting and analysis of sales data
- Highly ambitious
- Strong time management skills
- Driven team player
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic, dynamic team with a highly competitive salary alongside amazing benefits.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org or give Candice Shaw a call on 020 7871 8000.
Alternatively please apply via the link below.