Senior National Account Manager
Liverpool – Hybrid Working
Are you a National Account Manager that is ready for the step into a Senior National Account Manager positon, looking after a key Grocery customer?
The Advocate Group is currently looking for a Senior National Account Manager to join a Heritage british brand that continues to grow through innovation.
You will be joining a business that is a hertiage, instantly recognisable brand. Driven by passion, humilty and collaboration. This is a great opportunity for a National Account Manager to take the step into a Senior National Account Manager positon. Taking responsibility for Morrisons & Ocado.
- Develop strategic customer plan approved in partnership with the National Account Controller and Commercial Director for short and medium-term commercial success.
- Hold P&L accountability for the Customer relationships and ensure budgeted scorecard achievement.
- Establish strong customer relationships, developing contacts within your customer and represetning the Brand to its best ability.
- Drive optimal execution of point-of-purchase drivers (Range, Distribution, Price, Display, Promotions).
- Lead cross-functional collaboration.
- Oversee or contribute to key projects.
- Monitor JBP plan delivery with customers to align with Sales and Brand strategies.
- Own precise volume re-forecasting, profit evaluation by SKU, and mitigation strategies for budget achievement.
- Negotiate and manage Customer/Category D&A investments to maximize returns for both parties.
- Maintain high standards of Account Management aligned with brand, commercial, legal, and financial guidelines.
- Graduate-level education
- Demonstrated FMCG sales experience, including leadership in a brand
- Experience in collaborating with Marketing for integrated brand, category, and customer strategies
- Proficiency across multiple categories
- Track record in developing, negotiating, and executing customer Joint Business Plans (JBPs) with measurable scorecard achievements
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills for P&L accountability and proactive influence
- Skilled negotiator with a proven record of balanced scorecard success
- Exhibits passion, pride, determination, and resilience in demanding commercial environments
- Constantly evaluates and adjusts plans to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities for overachievement
- Adaptable to dynamic, ambiguous environments, contributing positively to changes
- Effective team player accustomed to high individual accountability and collective responsibility for sustainable business success
If the role and responsibilities sound like they are a fit for you – then I’d love to speak to you!
Please hit apply if you’re interested or contact Will Cattell.
Phone – 020 7871 8000
Email – email@example.com
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors.