Are you a talented and energetic individual with a passion for marketing and communications? Would you like to work for one of the world’s largest global hygiene solutions business supporting the development of the company’s 3 business divisions? If so, this role may be for you!
- Assist in the creation and delivery of companywide marketing material
- Working with the Marketing Director to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate effective marketing communication campaigns
- Develop engaging content for digital assets including website, social media channels, online
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns
- Assist with multiple digital platforms including websites and social media
- Working with external stakeholders including; customers, design agencies, PR agencies printers, web developers and event organisers
- Assist in the collection, collation and analysis of competitors activities, campaign reports, statistics and other key information
Experience, Knowledge and Requirements:
- Operated at Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive level
- Relevant degree in marketing or business-related subjects
- Multi-tasker, able to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Digital marketing experience
- Creative media skills – e.g. photography, filming and video editing
- Strong IT skills, including WordPress, Microsoft and Adobe packages
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Emily.email@example.com or apply via the link below.