The Advocate Group has recently been retained by a leading Footwear/Apparel Brand to support their search for a world-class Global Marketing Manager. The Brand is a Market Leader in the Lifestyle space and experiencing significant growth globally. As Global Marketing Manager you will manage the GTM process across the globe. Own the GTM calendar incl marketing plans and accounts activations bespoke per country and distribution tiering. Develop marketing strategies to ensure the growth of notoriety, market share, and profitability of the Brand, as appropriate for every region and in line with corporate guidelines.
- Develop and own the seasonal GTM and activations calendar
- Coordinate sell in and sell out brand assets and support.
- Brief int the central team to make sure the local voice is heard and needs fulfilled
- Partner with country managers and local sales team to ensure marketing is supportive of the business
- Drive all GTM activities in subsidiaries and coordinate distributors plans to ensure seasonal brand key stories are supported and global guidelines respected
- Build a global marketing calendar comprehensive of country plans incl media, digital, SM, influencers, PR and account activations
- Manage a GTM budget split by region and ensure distributors level of spend is reflecting the agreement
- Partner with the creative team to align seasonal launches and arise local requests
- Attend key account strategic meetings to set the tone of the season, influence sell in and deliver brand activations
- Inject markets with innovative thinking and ensure the brand gets elevated with every marketing activity
- Ensure brand message is communicated consistently throughout all the globe
- Generate ideas for innovative and exciting marketing tactics as the Brand evolves.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5+ years of experience in marketing ideally in footwear/fashion industry.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and creative. Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Build excellent internal and external working relationships.