Are you an experienced category management professional? Would you like to join one of the UK’s leading food and drink companies and be responsible for a range of products in the ambient category? If so, this opportunity could be for you!
This company is looking for an ambitious individual who will be responsible for generating relationships based upon insight and trust, influencing the retail buyers to engage in category growth opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and retaining strong customer relationships across the commercial, marketing and merchandising teams in each of the Multiple accounts.
- Analysing and interpreting market data using IRI, Kantar, Dunnhumby and internal data.
- Managing the Italian products customer marketing plan to develop that vision in store.
- Working closely with the brand team to support the development of strategic plans and the Customer teams in the creation and delivery of Customer account plans
- Ability to use key category marketing information databases such as IRI and Kantar
- Strong organisational skills with a methodical, structured approach.
- Good commercial awareness and a knowledge of FMCG / market conditions.
- Strong communication & team working skills.
- Numerate, with excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV to: