Senior Category Manager (Coffee) – All About Food
The Advocate Group are proud to be partnering with All About Food, a leading FMCG organisation with blue-chip capability and a disruptor mindset.
Backed by their collaborative, make-it-happen culture, the All About Food team is responsible for transitioning the success of leading restaurant brands like Nando’s, Costa, Wagamama and Pret into the world of grocery retail.
Drive the performance of the Coffee Category for All About Food in the Grocery channel, creating stories that inspire stakeholders and get consumers excited!
- Own and manage the category agenda for Coffee, both internally and externally.
- Drive a consumer-centric culture, ensure the consumer is at the heart of everything they do.
- Drive performance across the business through the creation of insight to support knowledge and understanding.
- Mentor, manage and inspire a direct report – Category Analyst.
- Lead and manage competitor and Eating Out knowledge and understanding across the business in order to anticipate their activities.
- Lead and manage strategic category relationships with relevant internal and external key stakeholders; Retailers, Brand Owners, Brand, and Sales Team.
- Support the Brand Team with NPD ideation to enable them to develop the Retail Brand Strategy and Annual Operational Plan for their brand.
- FMCG Category experience in the grocery channel (branded products preferable).
- People management skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Analytical and investigative data skills – familiar with Nielson, IRI, Dunnhumby, etc.
- High levels of resilience and robustness.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
If the role and responsibilities sound like a good fit for you – then I’d love to speak to you!
Please get in touch with Erin Lewis or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors.