- Are you a passionate and energetic Brand Manager with a bright future?
- Have you been looking for the opportunity to join an FMCG Market Leader?
- Are you wanting to work on one of the Nation’s favourite brands?
This FMCG market leading company had a phenomenal year last year with multiple awards for their NPD & Innovation which is set to continue this year too! They pride themselves on being an employer of choice. By providing a great working environment offering scope, support and opportunity, they can ensure they support their employees in achieving their career plans. You will come on board as part of their Marketing Team where your main focus will be to drive, develop and grow one of their multi-million pound flagship brand portfolios.
As the Senior Brand Manager you will be the owner and leader for one of the UK’s favourite brand ranges within snacking and confectionery. They have amazing development plans for the year and the first company to be making a health focussed snack bar within their field. They need someone who can bring the brands to the people. This is through a multi-channel – big budget plan. This is a company where you can plan, design and implement very quickly too.
This is an opportunity for either a Brand Manager looking to make a name for themselves or a Senior Brand Manager looking for more freedom and the chance to work on big budget ATL.
- Lead the development of the 3 year vision & strategy brand plan with execution of key brand activities identified in the brand planning process.
- Contribute and input into the development and execution of brand initiatives alongside key stakeholders.
- Deliver against agreed P&L KPI’s.
- Full responsibility for an ATL & BTL budget including TV & Digital.
- Ownership of brand consumer spend management, ensuring timely reporting, tracking and supplier payment.
- Lead the overall tracking and reporting of brand performance i.e. financial, customer and market, and supporting the development of action planning as an output of the findings.
- Effective management of business variances (packing stocks, write offs etc) through close working with Operations.
- Lead the identification and implementation of Cost Based Recovery initiatives, working closely with Finance Teams and Bakery Sites.
- Responsible for the full NPD funnel from “ideation” through to project launch and beyond.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver against NPD projects for that financial year.
- Lead project teams and manage projects to deliver to time, budget, quality and milestones.
- Ensure adherence to Company processes and approval systems.
You’ll also have an Assistant Brand Manager reporting into you, a key part of the role will be to support, mentor and develop them.
You will have:
- Proven track record in brand management.
- Experience of delivery of FMCG marketing with a branded manufacturer.
- Experience of New Product Development
- Experience of working within food and snacking advantageous but not essential.
- Proven record of successful business or marketing project delivery.
- Leading teams.
- Evidence of assisting development of new products, brand plans, packaging design changes and promotions.
- Budgetary monitoring.
- Experience in consumer led brand activation as well as developing ATL.
- Ability to locate source data to build consumer / shopper understanding and build insight into strategy.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively submit your application via the link below.