Retail to Recruitment – Change your career path today!
Considering moving out of retail but not sure where to start?
Has anyone mentioned that your People skills, Confidence & Multitasking ability could lead you into an office based career in recruitment?
Ps… No weekend work, feel that Friday Feeling!
How will your retail experience transfer into recruitment?
The Advocate Group have strong partnerships with some of the biggest Retail, FMCG & Consumer Durable businesses in the UK and we recruit new team members for the likes of Laurent Perrier, Princes Foods, Monster Energy & Aldi to name a few! We cover a wide range of positions such as merchandising and buying jobs, category management, brand management, technical/design, operations & Supply chain roles at management and senior levels, some of these roles may sound familiar to you!
We are passionate about the world of retail, FMCG & consumer products and use our knowledge and expertise to find people their ideal jobs!
We have offices across the UK including Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield & Newcastle but our main focus of growth is Spinningfields, Mcr!
Join a beautiful office overlooking the IVY, a collaborative culture within an established boutique business.
We offer the opportunity to progress your career based on your performance and input, the only person that would stand in your way is you and your drive to grow!
Our FMCG & Consumer Goods divisions are the fastest growing areas at The Advocate Group and as a result we are looking for exprienced Recruiters who have a desire to develop a career path in a very lucrative market sector with the aim team growth and development.
For the right people, there is a clear path to a wider management roles and potential to grow to Directorship positions within the space of 18 months with the full support and backing of the business.
Our ambitions are to be the search and selection recruiter of choice within the consumer product/FMCG sector, and we’re seeking individuals who want to be pivotal in that journey.
What do we offer?
• Strong basic salaries and rarely beaten commission structure with no threshold – you’ll earn on everything you bill.
• A Career Plan from day 1 with an ever-present target to achieve the next pay rise/promotion.
• In-house training working with groups and individual senior managers.
• A chance to build your own team / division.
• Opportunity to progress your career fast based on YOUR performance: Principal > Executive > Managing Consultant > Divisional Manager > Associate Director > Director
• High level of innovative recruitment tools – you can’t expect to be the best without the best tools, Inclusive of Linkedin Recruiter, Video Tech, Client Delivery platforms, business mobile… and much more.
• Plenty of other perks and rewards including your birthday off, Christmas eve off, more time to spend doing what you love on our CSR days, summer and winter fully expensed spectaculars to reward team advocate!
What are we looking for?
• Ambitious and driven retail professionals looking to establish a new role in a target driven industry.
• High-achievers already working within a search & selection retained search recruitment role.
• Trustworthy and transparent individuals looking to work closely with the Managing Directors.
• Recruiters from another specialist sector who can evidence significant over achievement and who want a new challenge > route to success.