If you are a strong technical maintenance engineer, with excellent project management and data analysis skills, and you are looking for the next step up in your career then this could be the role for you.
Our client are a producer of leading British food brands and value-added ingredients. They are committed to providing healthy, tasty and sustainable foods and to play their part in helping to improve the nation’s health. They produce a range of brands we know and love here in the UK and are currently looking for an experienced senior maintenance or reliability engineer with the passion and drive to truly make this role their own.
What you’ll do?
- Reporting into the Engineering Manager, you will ensure people, processes and technologies are working at optimal performance to meet business objectives.
- Provide support to Operations and Engineering to achieve required results.
- Ensure reliability and efficiency of all processes.
- Maximise the performance potential from the site.
- Drive continuous improvement within the business.
Who’s right for the role?
- Qualified to minimum HNC level or above in Engineering with a strong technical background.
- Proven experience within a FMCG / process manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of modern condition monitoring and preventative maintenance techniques such as lean, TPM, CMMS or six sigma.
- Experience of Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) and Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF).
- Excellent analytical, planning & organising skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills – the ability to communicate at all levels across the business.
- Knowledge of ISO 5501 – asset management system (Desirable)
What can my client do for you?
- Development opportunities
- Attractive workplace pension scheme and company bonus
- Free, onsite parking
- Discounted branded products
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- 25 Holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Discounted rates at Nuffield Health
- My Staff shop – access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings – providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Stuart Tomkinson or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.