Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Global FMCG Business
£27,000 – £37,000
Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Specialist looking to step into one of the most exciting and fastest growing FMCG businesses in the world?
Due to extraordinary growth, my client are looking to bring on board an individual to play a key role as part of the London based EMEA regulatory team.
You will be responsible for regulatory labeling development, resource strategy & capacity, labeling strategy & delivery. The role will work with Regulatory Artwork Specialists, focused on product label compliance and development for the EMEA market. The role is also very collaborative with the U.S. colleagues to ensure that Corporate labeling and compliance guidelines are being followed.
- Responsible for label development and compliance review of projects mainly focused on flavor extensions within EU and label change management projects.
- Coordinate the development of graphics and product labeling with in- house marketing team and graphics team.
- Manage all third party labeling approvals of products necessary for the EU projects.
- Assist the corporate function in all product testing necessary for product registrations to ensure appropriate documentation and instructions to the labs.
- Coordinate the translation of legal and romance copy with local marketing team for own labels as well as for Corporate colleagues.
- Assist in peer review/ proof reading of labels proof reading.
- Responsible for keeping up and understanding the regulatory environment and interpretation of regulations for food and dietary supplement and how our products are affected.
- Ensure that the internal Regulatory department database for new products is kept updated with back up information for labeling management.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or other related discipline with 3-5+ years of domestic or international regulatory or quality assurance experience.
This person needs to be:
- Highly organized, meticulous with a great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Result-oriented, creative and able to multi-task
If you would like to find out more, please click ‘apply’ below, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com