Regional Service Technician
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Company Vehicle
Do you want to work for a leading Soft Drinks Business with a market leading portfolio?
Are you experienced in a technical role with a passion for outstanding customer service?
The Advocate Group are excited to be exclusively partnered with a leading soft drinks business who are looking for a Regional Service Technician. You play a key part in the installation and maintenance of key equipment alongside being the face of the brand within Out Of Homes venues across the area.
- Responsible for completing 2nd line reactive maintenance
- Conduct customers surveys on premise and identify an appropriate solution
- Installation of new equipment on customer premises
- Undertake planned maintenance in accordance with a schedule
- Develop key and long-lasting customer relationships
- Respond professionally to customer complaints and escalate further if needed
- Work in accordance with safe systems of work and standard operating procedures
- Experience in a technical role is essential – ideally within the drinks market however other backgrounds will be considered
- Highly organised and good time management
- Proactive problem solving and route cause analysis skills
- Great customer service and compliant response skills
If the role and responsibilities sound like they are a fit for you – then I’d love to speak to you!
The Advocate Group is a leading search and selection business providing top talent to the consumer products sector. If you’re interested in finding out more about our available opportunities or how we can help you further your career, then please contact us today.
Please get in touch with Amy Wilks or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.