Position: Regional Senior Service Technician
Location: Midlands (Field based)
Salary: £37,485 + Bonus
Are you a skilled and dynamic technician with a passion for excellence in the manufacturing industry? Look no further!
The Advocate Group is proud to represent a global leader in innovative cleaning solutions. This is a highly exciting, fast-growing business that manufactures and supplies high-tech, innovative cleaning equipment to markets across the world.
Purpose of the Role
To be a custodian of the brand, to effectively meet our customers’ needs, and to help build a growing, profitable, sustainable workplace.
Key Areas of Responsibility
To maintain a high standard of service and repair on all cleaning equipment ensuring the delivery of a world-class service experience.
- Regular communication with Team Leader
- Maintain, accurately diagnose and repair the full range of Industrial cleaning equipment including Municipal
- Complete documentation of work orders on Oneview FS365 to ensure accurate records are created
- Control van stocks in accordance with customer base – ensuring 5% difference adhered to during all stock takes
- Effective, daily communication with regional scheduler to assist operations
- Identify and communicate sales leads to relevant sales person
- Promote healthy relationships with customers and the One Professional Team
- Maintain tools and equipment to a satisfactory and safe condition
- To be a custodian of the brand at all times and demonstrate Kärcher values
- Participate in on-job coaching with Team Leader to ensure personal development plan is relevant
- Elevated duties in absence of Team Leader if required
- Where required attend reactive weekend on-call work orders
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and become an integral part of a global manufacturing powerhouse, apply now! Join us in shaping the future of manufacturing excellence.
Get in touch with Molly at the Advocate Group or APPLY NOW to be considered for this exciting vacancy.
07495995095 / 0151 209 2055
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.