Do you love being on the road meeting clients? Nurturing those key accounts and being that ‘go to’ representative for a top quality product?
If so, this one is for you.
This $120m business is responsible of the manufacturing of prestigious, quality materials sourced from Italy and sold globally. In 2020 this business had their biggest financial year, so if you want a future proof role with a solid structure then this company will be the perfect fit.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of those key accounts and develop those smaller but equally important relationships with potential customers. In total the business has circa 400 customers, so you will have a lot of miles in the tank. B2B sales of the product to manufacturers that supply the leading upholstery retailers and hospitality venues.
- MUST have sales experience
- MUST live in the London area
- MUST be comforatble managing a large number of accounts
- MUST have Full driving licence
- MUST be Willing to travel and overnight stays
- Experience in sales for upholstery, materials, textiles, furniture or mass manufacturing(not necessary but a bonus!)
- B2B sales into manufacturers, architects, designers, creatives
The Salary is £30k – £35K dependant on experience plus a company car with a bonus scheme