Our client are a multi-billion pound organisation within the Chemical and Sustainable Technology markets with customers in a wide variety of markets. With a presence on every continent throughout the world they are true leaders in their markets. An exciting new opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager is available, offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including up to 22% pension contribution.
Our client are looking for a highly experienced Sales Manager to join their Catalyst Technologies sector. You will be responsible for managing the sales process for your direct sales and account customers across the European region. You will contribute to our FCC Additives, Hydrogen and Refinery Purification businesses by driving overall financial performance for the region. This includes continued growth and profitability consistent with the business strategy while building and maintain effective relationships with your customers.
- Delivering sales, gross margin and customer contribution for the sales territory
- Managing the sales process for customers from quotation through negotiation and closing profitable sales deals
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers and stakeholders which create value and build transformational long-term partnerships
- Providing technical and product advice to customers which will drive their project and investment plans, improve efficiency and performance of their production assets and processes, and bring value to the business and their customers
- Continually seeking and developing opportunities for the introduction of new products and services to customers
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure superior product performance for our customers
- Sharing customer and market insights with relevant teams to better understand market requirements and improve our offering
- Highly experienced sales professional, you will have proven technical sales experience including complex negotiations
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, within a scientific or technical discipline
- Expertise setting up and managing sales channels and processes
- An established background and understanding of refineries and FCC are essential
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Stuart Tomkinson or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.