Regional Demand Planner
Competitive Basic + Package
Are you an ambitious Demand Planner looking to develop your skills working alongside industry leading professionals in a collaborative, positive and growing organisation?
Currently working with a medical device business, providing well known products across a multitude of customers globally, with a real passion behind the products in what they provide, who due to market growth and further supply chain investment, are looking to recruit a Regional Demand Planner role. The role is looking to identify a candidate with considerable demand planning experience within and a fast paced and complex supply chain, who also has experience of developing new demand planning strategies, whilst effectively communicating both internally and externally with stakeholders to ensure a robust demand planning process.
- Responsible for product lifecycle management for a defined portfolio of products
- Analyze trends and promotional volume plans to adjust and recommendations to cross functional groups
- Where appropriate own the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process for your portfolio of products
- Key complexity of the role is to achieve two main objectives: drive improvement in customer experience through higher % Delivered-in-Full-On-Time (DIFOT) and reduce cost and risk to the EMEA business through reduced Day Stock Inventory (DSI).
- Drive collaboration with all stakeholders, internal and external customers and suppliers
- Work with all stakeholders to produce accurate forecast and demand plans based on latest market intelligence and regional commercial activity
- Liaise with the customer relationship manager to efficiently communicate product availability for customer requirements.
- Effective coordination of business unit’s product portfolio across the supply chain network as defined by the IBP process and various specific product launch, obsolescence and targeted service and inventory plans
Regional Demand Planner Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Supply Chain FMCG environment
- Proficiency in demand planning within a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience of systems, supported by advanced IT skills, particularly Excel and ERP systems, or similar systems
- SAP or Oracle Experience would be beneficial
- Strong Analytical skills / numerate
- Ability to work with large amounts of complex data and analyse trends
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills – ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms, influence and engage across global, cross-functional groups
- Broad knowledge of forecasting, product distribution, inventory control, manufacturing processes
- Good IT skills, advanced Excel
- Maths or Business qualifications an advantage
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.