From themed meeting rooms, to office dogs we’re far from your average company! We’re young, fresh, fearless and great at what we do! Check out or Insta @milk_education for more insight!
We have a proven track record of developing recruitment apprentices through our award winning training programme to becoming super recruiters and they are all still here with us to date flying through the next stages of their career ladder.
We embrace eccentricity so you can learn to love your job! Our ambitions are to be the most rewarding education recruiter to work for and partner with so we’re seeking stand out Recruitment Apprentices that are ready to join us on the road to continued success…
What we’re all about…
Our core business values are built around the importance of traditional values with a fresh approach to education recruitment and since our establishment, we have experienced rapid organic growth, with Liverpool, Manchester, North Wales, Sheffield and most recently Newcastle…
So let’s go Newcastle, New recruitment apprentice… REVEAL YOURSELF!
A little more about the role and what you’ll be expected to do…
- Screening of applicants (AKA Speaking with Teachers and Support Staff)
- Being a Database wiz! Learning & operating the CRM!
- Monitoring CV applications then allocating to the relevant consultant #teamwork
- Creating adverts ‘like this’ using a helpful template – advertising on relevant job boards in a professional manner
- Answering and transferring incoming calls (must be confident on the phone)
- Scanning and recording confidential documents (you’ll need to have great attention to detail)
- Sourcing CVs relevant to individual consultant sectors – primary/secondary/SEN
- All the other responsibilities will come as you progress… #businessdevelopment #winningbusiness #schoolpartnershipdevelopment
Knowledge Skills Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of relevant administrative systems – Word/ PowerPoint
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and ability to changing demands
Personal / Professional Development:
- You will participate in any training programme implemented by the company as part of this employment through recruitment juice – a specialist recruitment apprentice firm.
- Responsibility for maintaining a record of own personal and / or professional development.
- Taking responsibility for own development, learning and performance and demonstrating skills and activities to others that are undertaking similar work
- Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified
- Employees will be expected to comply with any reasonable request from management to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this Job Description
Apply now, PS more points if you pick up the phone and introduce yourself to Andy your new Manager! Call our Newcastle office today!